Information about Umrah Visa
We provide below information to help our clients learn on How & When the Umrah Visas can be obtained.
- When Umrah season begins?
- What is the Fee of Umrah visa?
Umrah season starts in the first month of Islamic calendar i.e. Muharram and closes in the Month of Ramadhan.
Saudi government visa fee 813 Riyal, insurance of about 200 Riyal added with admin & processing fees. We process the visa with lump sum £190.00 per person in United Kingdom (ask for family discounts).
- According to Saudi government a person or a group cannot directly apply for umrah visa, its compulsory to acquire the services of a certified umrah visa agent.
- The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is traveling.
- Children under age of 18 years can only obtain their visa with their elder family members.
- The photographs of children with age of one year or plus, must have photographed attached to the application form and endorsed by the authorities.
- Umrah visa holders can only travel from Madinah and Jeddah airports.
- Anyone who holds valid visit visa or business visa cannot apply for umrah visa.
- Anyone who holds a visit visa and staying in UK, are not eligible to apply for umrah visa.
- Umrah visa is valid for 30 days after issuance date and it has a single entry.
- Umrah visitors should not carry any kind of posters or ply card regarding any aspect (political), moreover the visitors should follow the rules and regulations of Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah visas will only be granted once the competent authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have approved the applicant's request.
It is not compulsory to get umrah package along with the umrah visa, however getting umrah package makes more convenient during the umrah journey.
It takes approximately 7-10 working days to complete umrah visa process.
Umrah visa can be processed without vaccination certificate.
- A copy of passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original bio metric card (for non-British passport holders)
- Confirmed flight ticket (for non-British passport holders)
- Hotel confirmation
According to new rules you can visit Riyadh after umrah.